ICE CREAM returns after an extended hiatus from the world of street fashion. Highlighted by new graphics as well as the classic silhouettes seen on the likes of Pharrell, Kanye West, the Clipse, and Big Sean. ICE CREAM is available in-store now at RFRSH®.
Posts in the category
re:fresh® presents Styling and Profiling, conversations and thoughts with some of New Orleans’ own on life, style, and the lifestyle. As part of our second profile, we speak a little bit with rapper Paasky, who shares some of his thoughts on how important personal style is to him, as well as talking a bit as to why he feels people are “sleeping” on New Orleans.
1. Compliments you hear the most on your personal style – I don’t know, it’s kind of subtle. It’s not really over the top, I just try to keep it me, try to match my personality.
2. How important is it to you, as a rapper, to have you look, and how much time do you spend on your wardrobe, for a show for example? - Sometimes, it depends on the venue, especially down here where most of the venues are hot as fuck. But it is (important). It’s a first impression. People really gonna see what you have on before you open up your mouth and people hear what you have to say. And you kinda gotta make your image match up with your music, they go hand in hand.
3. What are you currently working on? I’m working on an album titled “ready to die 2″. It’s supposed to be dropping either mid-late november or the top of the year, depends how I feel. Those are the two dates I got, that’s pretty much what I’m workin’ on.
4. Are people “sleeping” on New Orleans, in your opinion? – Yes. I feel people are sleeping on New Orleans and the diversity we have to offer in music, fashion, photography, etc. It’s so many different personalities and perspectives due the environment we live in and because the city is so small. Everyone affects and rubs off on each other.
5. What’s the biggest thing holding back New Orleans right now? The thing holding us back is unity. I don’t think niggas realize how powerful the phrase “strengh in numbers” is. Every major artist, in my opinion, was backed by a movement. Jay with the Roc, B.I.G. with Bad Boy, ‘Ye with G.O.O.D., Wayne with YMCMB, etc. Niggas be focused on themselves poppin’ and that big check for themselves and forget that movements have better success in the end.
“shoutout re:fresh, NFAC, bsbcbu, Team Robot, Fillmore, WeMajorMNM, Quality Control and everybody that ever showed me love. Fillmore whatup.”
Paasky is a rapper. Affiliated with Fillmore/WeMajorMNM. Twitter: @Paasky
Check out the visuals for our homie Chase N. Cashe’s song TRILL LIVING 4.0. Chase used some footage he shot during the in-store we had with him and A$AP Rocky for their stop back in November.
The BLVCK SCVLE ‘FUCK SWAG’ Summer Quickstrike capsule has arrived at RFRSH®. Including t-shirts and tank tops inspired by the now popular Givenchy ‘Birds of Paradise’ print, these are sure to sell out quickly. Limited quantities available. 504.592.3303 for phone orders.
NEW DROPS FROM BSBCBU, ACAPULCO GOLD, DOPE COUTURE, BLACK SCALE, AND RFRSH®. ALL AVAILABLE IN STORE AND VIA PHONE ORDER. 504.592.3303. YOU ARE NOW ROCKIN’ WITH THE BEST.
IT’S THAT TIME OF THE WEEK AGAIN. YOU ALREADY KNOW, THE THIRST FOR KNOWLEDGE IS PLENTIFUL. MOST PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL. ERIC KELLY ACTUALLY DOES. AND IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME, BELIEVE HIM.
LEAVE YOUR 1972 EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS SHORTS AT HOME.
regarding fresh® x NBA2K12.
XBOX 360 Single Elimination, Winner Take All tournament.
- Single elimination
- 5 minute quarters
- Hall of Fame difficulty
- Game Speed 80
- No pausing the game for any reason
- No using of all-star teams, rookies, sophomore, Legend teams, etc. Only the 30 current NBA teams (rosters will be updated) will be allowed.
- In the case of two players wanting to use the same team, a coin will be flipped.
- Home team will be determined by sign-up order in the first round. Points scored in previous round will determine home team in all subsequent rounds.
- Game-play camera angle will be determined by the away team.
- Games will start on time. There is a 5 minute grace period between games. If you’re more than 5 minutes late, you lose.
- There will be no side-betting, fighting, arguing, throwing of the controllers, etc. This isn’t your house, living room, dorm, apartment.
- $10 entry
- Games will start at 11 am. Seeding, game times, and opponents will be determined the day of.
- Entry is open until the field is filled. First come, first serve. Limited number of spots available. Everyone entered is guaranteed 1 game.
- No proxies allowed. If you are not there for your game, no one can play for you.
1st Prize – $200 Cash
2nd Prize – 25% discount at RFRSH® for 1 whole year
3rd Prize – $50 RFRSH Gift Card.
“Today is National Go Skate Day. Might be some injuries out there. Take it from my friend Chris Rock who will help you with your insurance and worst case scenario, how to fix everything.”
“If you’re going to pop your collar, make sure the moment is appropriate”
Checkout these photos from the recent instore with artist Dee Goodz. Dee recently performed at LSU alongside Chevy Woods and decided to stop thru the store to show some love.
Dee Goodz is an up and coming artist out of Tennessee making alot of underground noise after the recent release of his mixtape “The Introduction of Donald G.” He has a bunch of projects dropping this year and is sure to make some noise, so be sure to be on the look for him.
Also, follow him on twitter & instagram @Dgoodz and you can check out all of his recent projects via Livemixtapes.com
Direct Link to Mixtape
Photos courtesy of Yachtboyz.Tumblr.Com
Now available at re:fresh, JUST*DON Premium Python Snakeskin snapbacks. Exclusive to re:fresh, the New Orleans Saints, Charlotte Hornets, and Utah Jazz. As seen on Kanye West, Jay-Z, LeBron James. 504.592.3303 for phone orders.
New Acapulco Gold. 504.592.3303 for phone orders.
re:fresh and Jets International bring to you the first in a series entitled “bringing new orleans back”. Powered by re:fresh, Curren$y and Jets International. 504.592.3303 for phone orders.
- MADE FROM THE HIGHEST QUALITY MILITARY GRADE PARACORD
- A SYMBOL OF STRENGTH, HONOR, & SURVIVAL
- DUAL USE
- SIDE RELEASE BUCKLE
- 1 TO 3 POP COLOR OPTION
- IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, DEPLOYS UP TO 5+ FEET OF ROPE.
- MADE IN THE USA
504.592.3303 FOR PHONE ORDERS.
new bsbcbu has landed at the shop. #crossover
CALL 504-592-3303 TO ORDER.
San Francisco brand Black Scale is now available at RFRSH®, including the ‘Fuck Swag’ capsule as seen on A$AP Rocky.
We at RFRSH® would like to introduce you to Diemme Footwear. Founded in 1992 and completely hand-crafted in Italy, Diemme is one the the premier manufacturers of technical and performance footwear in the world. Montebelluna, Italy, the small town in Northeast Italy where over 50% of the world’s mountaineering boots, including Diemme, are made is known for craftsmanship and attention to detail, which allows Diemme to produce limited runs of handmade product with superior quality.
Now available exclusively at RFRSH®.
Good things come to those who wait. But then again, who wants to wait? Identities withheld to protect your feelings.
You guys remember the 4/20 RFRSH® x Jets International collaboration pack? Well, the design is back. In the form of an applicable woven patch that can be attached to just about anything (hats, bags, jackets, your Grandma, your pet dog Spot). Limited to 100 pieces. Available in-store or via phone order.
Nike Vac Tech Pack now available, Dunk High and Air Max 90.
Sizes are limited, you know the deal.